Sunset & Sage Guest House NEW! Modern, Close to Nature | Working Farm Stay
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
Prepare to slow down and listen to the land when you check into Sunset & Sage. This guest house has endured for over 80 years, growing from a one room cabin to a cute and modern farmhouse get away in the middle of quiet farm fields. The Crooked River National Grasslands and Haystack Reservoir are both within sight of your front door, and you can watch the sun set over Mt Jefferson in the evening. Smith Rock State Park is just a quick drive over the hill to some of the best rock climbing in the country.
Stargazers will find the perfect home base for enjoying dark skies far from the bright lights of the city.
This 1 bed 1 bath cottage is the original farm house from the 1940s on a 112 acre farm. This cabin started out with one room and a stove in the middle of the floor. When the current owners bought the farm, the little house had been renovated multiple times with patchwork fixes. They decided to start fresh, and that's when the adventure began. After pulling up one layer of carpet, three layers of linoleum, a layer of hardwood, and another layer of linoleum, they found a rotten subfloor and a hibernating skunk. The skunk is long gone, but even he said this is a great place to stay! Now, all new wiring, plumbing, flooring, drywall, windows, and siding have reinvigorated this home and given it new life.
Where You'll Gather
- Comfortable recliner for enjoying the sunrise or watch your favorite show
- Couch with pop up bed for extra sleeping space
- 50" Amazon Fire TV with Roku streaming to access your favorite shows
- XBox 360 to watch DVDs from the library and selection of games to enjoy
Where You'll Sleep
- Bedroom with king bed, California Design Den sheets for your best sleep
- Zinus Green Tea mattress with calming scent
- Blackout curtains even in the daytime
- iHome clock
Where You'll Cook
- Full kitchen
- Microwave, toaster, oven, range
- Spices, basic pantry supplies
- Keurig coffee maker and pods
- Dishes, pots/pans, baking equipment, utensils
We provide all linens, towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner. There is a full sized washer and dryer in the unit. Bring your boat and all of your toys. There is free parking for vehicles and plenty of room for trailers.
Around The House
- Private front yard
- Back patio currently under construction
- Traeger Grill for mouthwatering BBQ
- Bikes available
- Easy access to miles of canal roads, trails
- Haystack Reservoir 0.5 miles
- Crooked River Grasslands 1 mile
- Smith Rock State Park 7 miles
- Free parking for your vehicles
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 2 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 2 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Property Type||Guest House|
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||